DETAILS OF COURSES OFFERED BY US
WHAT IS AN AME (AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE ENGINEERING)?
Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (AME) is a license program in which candidate has to do 2 years academic program in AME training school, approved by DGCA, Government of India.
Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (AME) is related to inspection of Aircraft before flight, testing and troubleshooting the problems of aircraft systems. The candidate after taking admission in AME training schools will get knowledge about the aircraft and its related systems. Aircraft have various systems like hydraulic system, air-conditioning system, pressurization system, avionics system, landing gear system, propulsion system etc. In two years students are supposed to undergo theoretical as well as practical training.
Admission Criteria for AME ADMISSION
To take admission in AME, a candidate should satisfy the following criteria.
- Applicant should be 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics, or equivalent AICTE approved 3 years engineering diploma in any stream or any higher qualification in science with Physics and Mathematics at the time of admission.
- Applicants who are eligible for admission in B.Tech Courses are also eligible for Aircraft Maintenance Engineering program.
- Color vision should be normal and should not have any physical disabilities.
WHAT IS AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING?
Basically aeronautical involve activity of designing, developing and constructing of machine planes that can fly, as commonly known by aircraft.
The aeronautical engineers primarily responsible for creation of safer and more energy efficient economical methods for travelling including aircraft, helicopters, satellites, missiles and spacecrafts. These includes science of propulsion and aerodynamics, even it covers the development and selection of materials and equipment that are utilized in aircraft.
Aero Engineer's are part of the designing process to make that fastest vehicle. Eg: Airplanes that weights over a million pounds can ease into the air and spacecraft travels 17.000 miles an hour.
WHAT AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERS DO?
Aeronautical engineers bring concept into reality by emphasizing on the design of aerofoils (wings). Propulsion is another aspect in aeronautical engineering. The force of propulsion helps an airplane to remain in flight, and encompasses the design and development of engines. These two basic principles are considered when choice of material for aircraft design, strength and weight. Selection of material is a crucial area of specialization for the aeronautical engineering.
As a Aeronautical Engineering graduates you can specialize in any areas including Structural designing, Flight mechanic and control system, Aerodynamics, Instrumentation and communication, Manufacturing and maintenance.
WHAT IS INTEGRATED PROGRAM OF AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING & AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE ENGINEERING?
Integrated course is a combined course of B.Tech (Aeronautical Engineering) and Aircraft Maintenance Engineering, in which students will appear for two different examinations for issue of Degree and License. Both the courses will be running parallel to each other, at the end of four years students will have both B.Tech (Aeronautical Engineering) & Aircraft Maintenance Engineering, their by making him eligible for both manufacturing as well Maintenance jobs related to aircrafts. This will also enhance the placement probabilities as we will be able to apply every type of job available in aviation industry, either related to manufacturing or maintenance.
WHAT IS MECHATRONICS ENGINEERING?
Mechatronics Engineering is a design process that includes a combination of mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, telecommunication engineering, control engineering, computer engineering, robotics, product design and manufacturing, in order to improve and /or optimize the products functionality.
Nature of Job
Mechatronics is a new, interdisciplinary field involving synergistic combination of precision mechanical engineering, electronic control and systems thinking in the design of products and manufacturing processes, that is to say, it rejects splitting engineering into separate disciplines. Originally, it just included the combination of mechanics and electronics, hence the word is combination of mechanics + electronics = Mechatronics, however as technical systems have become more and more complex the word has been broadened to include more technical areas.
ADMISSION CRITERIA FOR ADMISSION INTO B.TECH (AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING / MECHATRONICS ENGINEERING) & INTEGRATED COURSE OF AERONAUTICAL & AME PROGRAM.
Applicant should be 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics, or equivalent AICTE approved 3 years engineering diploma in relevant stream or any higher qualification in science with Physics and Mathematics at the time of admission. Percentage requirement is as per AICTE norms.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING / AME / INTEGRATED COURSE OF AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING + AME?
- Engineers in Aviation sector are considered as a high-class engineers with excellent salary packages. In India, there is skill-shortage of aircraft engineers. The number of jobs in Aviation sector is more than the available trained employable manpower.
- These are the following factors why a candidate should join Aviation Courses:
- India is the fastest-growing aviation market in the world
- Air traffic growth is 25 % annually with more than 1100 new aircraft orders in pipe line.
- International players in the field of Aviation are opening their new ventures in the field of Aviation. Main reason behind it is the availability of trained and skilled manpower
- India is going to be MRO Hub, Boeing, and Airbus is going to set up their MRO industry in India. The MRO’s will require more Aircraft Engineers (Aeronautical Engineers & AME), so the demand of Aeronautical Engineers & AME will increase.
- Uber is planning to start Air Taxi by 2020 in India.
- Qatar Airlines along with other airlines are in pipeline with plans to bring more than 100 aircrafts in India.
- There is already a shortage of aircraft engineers (Aeronautical Engineers & AME) in the World. There is a requirement of 7,54,000 trained manpower worldwide.
- The UDAN scheme is giving a boost to Aviation (Aeronautical Engineering & AME) career. UDAN Scheme makes airfare affordable for common people to travel through. The drastic increase in domestic passenger can be seen which result in rise in Aviation Jobs (Aeronautical Engineering & AME).
- India is the third largest Aviation market in world after America and China. India comprises of very hardworking and passionate person who can make India proud. The career opportunities for Aeronautical Engineers and AME are thereby increasing.
- India put its first step on the manufacturing of civil aircraft which hike the opportunities for Aircraft Engineers.
- India became the best market to invest in as India is developing in the aviation sector very quickly. All this results in hiking of jobs in Aviation Sector (Aeronautical Engineers & AME)
WHY TO JOIN SCHOOL OF AERONAUTICS FOR COMPLETING YOUR AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING, AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE ENGINEERING AND MECHATRONICS ENGINEERING
School of Aeronautics (Neemrana), needless to say provides all required infrastructural facilities to the students and teachers of Aeronautical Engineering, Aircraft Maintenance Engineering and Mechatronics, to live up to its own expectation.”
- School of Aeronautics has been awarded as Top 10 Aeronautical Engineering College In India.
- School of Aeronautics, campus at Neemrana is the largest campus in India for Aeronautical related courses.
- Well equipped laboratories and workshops. 23 labs for courses related to Aeronautical Engineering and AME.
- Fully experienced & highly adaptive & motivated faculty.
- Regular Seminars for students & faculty.
- Special preparatory classes for GATE.
- Well equipped library with thousands of books and magazines, periodicals & journals.
- Industrial Training for the students after second, fourth and sixth semester.
- Special emphasis on semester wise project.
- Separate training and placement cell for students.
- 100% ragging free environment.
- Separate hostels for boys and girls. (Air conditioned accommodation is also available).
- Well cooked hygienic food and comfortable environment in the Hostel.
- Separate administrative and academic Wardens.
- The management has proven record of excellence in technical education.
- Specially designed extracurricular activities for the students.
- Regular Excursion & Educational trips for Students.
- 100% assistance to students for training & placement.
- The state-of-the-art, air-conditioned classrooms equipped with audio visual facility.
- Well equipped modern laboratories suitable for experiments and learning.
- Hi-Tech Computer Lab and Communication Lab.
- Wi-Fi Campus and online college management system.
- Tutorial Rooms for interaction and exploratory learning in small groups.
- Housekeeping and Laundry facilities at Hostels.
- Library well designed as Learning Resource Centre.
- Sports facilities of Tennis, Badminton, Gymnasium etc.
- In-house catering services offering Excellent Food.
- A serene and beautiful campus in the lap of surrounding Aravali mountains, a perfect environment for studies and recreational activities.
- Safe, secured and separate Hosttel facilities for boys and girls with option of Aircondition.
- Common room for boys and girls with LCD and indoor games.